Starting the 30 Day Shred!!

Options
13»

Replies

• KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Also does it burn fat not just turn into muscle ?

Yeah, there's cardio in it, as well. And when you go to enter it in the exercise area here on MFP, just put the number of minutes (which is debateable, but I follow what Jillian says--20 minutes), and MFP will give you an estimate based on your weight and such. :smile:
  • mlglass
    mlglass Posts: 5
    Options
    Do you only do 20 min or do you do 60 min? I am starting in the morning....
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Options
    I actually log 30 minutes because I do some cardio for warm up before and after.
  • KimmyEB
    Options

The actual workout itself is only 20 minutes, so that's what I log. I definitely don't count the warm-up and stretch cooldown as working out.
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Also does it burn fat not just turn into muscle ?

Yeah, there's cardio in it, as well. And when you go to enter it in the exercise area here on MFP, just put the number of minutes (which is debateable, but I follow what Jillian says--20 minutes), and MFP will give you an estimate based on your weight and such. :smile:

I want to do this im just a bit scared that it will turn my fat into muscle and im not going to loose wieght. will this happen ?
  • KimmyEB
    Options
    Fat doesn't turn into muscle, so don't worry about that...it's not even possible. :tongue: I know personally I'm building muscle, since I can feel and now see it.:happy:
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ohh good thankyou x
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Omigod! Just caught sight of my upper arm in the mirror and I've got definition!!! Have not been doing 30DS religiously - about three times a week for the last three weeks. But, omigod, I'm getting lady biceps! Jillian would be proud.

My other half has just raised an eyebrow at me... "Very nice dear, but be careful you don't end up like Madonna."

Now I just need to shift that 3.5 stones of weight and fat enveloping my new sleek muscles so everyone can see them!