Options
:smile: Hi, I am a new member. I started doing cardio boxing and dancing with my Wii Golds Gym Dance Workout game at home everyday for the past month. I really enjoy the workouts and it has really helped me to focus on getting healthy. Since starting to work out, I have started looking at what I eat. I have NEVER tried to count calories before, the very idea just overwhelmed me. I am a foodie....I love food and cooking and eating out. So I never pictured myself counting calories. Now I eat weight watchers smartones for lunch each day. I am watching how much soda I drink and I am actually drinking water!! LOL...I am excited to find this site cause it makes watching your calories soooo easy. I hope to make some friends on here. I am about 225 righ tnow and am hoping eventually to make it to 180. Wish me luck!!
Candice

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey :smile:
  • Squeaks02
    Options
    Good luck! I am also new, this is my first week.. Its amazing how many calories are in some food that I thought was healthy!
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Add me :flowerforyou:
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add as friend if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
    Lori
  • lifechange84
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck & keep up the great work. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • lifechange84
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck & keep up the great work. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • manyblessingsihave
    Options
    Add me as a friend ! This is a great place to stay focused and have encouragement!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Welcome Candice. . Wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey. . . AIC, Jade:bigsmile:
  • almabeatrice
    Options
    I am new also. This site has helped me a lot. Good luck in your weight loss goal. Add me as a friend if you like:flowerforyou: