hungry????

Options
so about 20 minutes ago, i ate my normal breakfast...1/2 a whole wheat english muffin with 1egg, 1eggwhite and a slice of cheese on top and 24 oz of water...and i am starving, almost to the point that i feel like im gonna vomit. i eat this almost everyday and i am full and satisfied for a couple of hours. what should i do, cause i dont want to eat too many calories???

Replies

• nicolet04
    Options
    so about 20 minutes ago, i ate my normal breakfast...1/2 a whole wheat english muffin with 1egg, 1eggwhite and a slice of cheese on top and 24 oz of water...and i am starving, almost to the point that i feel like im gonna vomit. i eat this almost everyday and i am full and satisfied for a couple of hours. what should i do, cause i dont want to eat too many calories???
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I just read an article on successful weight loss and the study they did showed that people who ate 40-50% of their daily calories for breakfast were less likely to binge through the day, able to control hunger easier and lost more weight than those that ate 4-5 equal meals per day. One of the advantages was that you have all day to burn off breakfast and a good meal gets your metabolism kicked into gear so you have more energy. I think the article said the average calorie total for breakfast among participants was 550.

Oh, and if you are starving to the point of feeling nausea have an apple, add some peanut butter or some almonds to help make it through.

:flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    i think i will try that!!! thankyou!!!
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this reminds me that I really need to start eating a great breakfast with some protein!

114527.png
  • kammiller
    Options
    it is so hard for me to eat breakfast, because if I do I do get hungrier, before lunch. Maybe I should just eat , then I would have all day to burn the calories. A light supper and lots of water
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    it is so hard for me to eat breakfast, because if I do I do get hungrier, before lunch. Maybe I should just eat , then I would have all day to burn the calories. A light supper and lots of water
    I
    I to find if I eat more for breakfast I am starving by lunch. If I just eat an oatmeal to go cookie that last me until lunch,
    Not today though I have the pulled chicken recipe (with diet dr.pepper) cooking in my crock pot and omg does it smell delicious..I have sampled a piece and it is soooooooo good.....