First day here!!

Options
Hello everyone, I'm Heather and this my first day on here...I am so ready to start looking good and feeling good. I am a single mother to a beautiful 6 year old daughter and want nothing more than to be here when she graduates, gets married, etc. I weigh 248lbs now and my goal is by next August to be down to at least 160lbs...I'm determined and ready..

Replies

• lilsnowbird
    Options
    well Heather you have the right attitude that is for sure......welcome to MFP and feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! My name is Heather too! :) Feel free to add me, and you're more than welcome to join my support group as well!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The best advice is to take it one day at a time and believe in yourself because you can do anything you want to do! Don't let a year go by only for you to have wished you would have started today. Tell yourself that you may not be there yet, but you are closer then you were yesterday!

You can do it! I believe in you.
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the encouragement...
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather wanted to Welcome you to MFP. Congratulations on your journey!! We are all here to help and encourage you and give your support!! I hope your having a great Friday!! I am Robert pleasure to meet you. Feel free to add me:):)
  • hatje
    hatje Posts: 1
    Options
    hi heather, this is my first day too. I weigh 199 lbs. now - want to reach 145 lbs. Hatjey