Week One Results!

Options
FloridaGatorGirl
FloridaGatorGirl Posts: 43
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Okay everybody so today was my first day to way in since i have been dieting and guess what Ive lost 3.5 lbs! Im sure its just water weight of a lot of it is. But Ive never been this excited about losing 3lbs! Im sure I may do even better next week because I will actually be able to exercise like I need to! Just thought Id SHARE the GREAT news!:love::laugh: :tongue:

Replies

• FloridaGatorGirl
    Options
    Okay everybody so today was my first day to way in since i have been dieting and guess what Ive lost 3.5 lbs! Im sure its just water weight of a lot of it is. But Ive never been this excited about losing 3lbs! Im sure I may do even better next week because I will actually be able to exercise like I need to! Just thought Id SHARE the GREAT news!:love::laugh: :tongue:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Woo - Hoo WELL DONE YOU :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Great job! :drinker: What awesome news:flowerforyou: ...it's exciting isn't?:bigsmile:

Having support here can make all the difference in the world knowing others are going through much of what you are can really help us keep motivated.:heart:

Water weight is STILL lbs off your body! :drinker: :wink:
  • kammiller
    Options
    . Congrat on your first week I hope I lose that much in the first week but everyone is different so I will find out in 3 days
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :drinker: good job!
This discussion has been closed.