New Balance heart rate monitor

Options
I have been wanting a heart rate monitor for sometime; I found this one at Target on sale and bought it lastnight; I cannot figure out how to enter my user settings I am following the instructions, but it will not let me enter my birth year and I cannot get it to let me enter weight and height. Does anyone have this model, that can help?
Hrt Fit Komen; grey with pink.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I just bought the same one at Target! It was on clearance at half price, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I didn't see a place to enter my user info for this model....I mostly wanted to to track heart rate & calories burned to compare with MFP entries & get a better idea of what I'm actually burning during workouts.

Looking at the instructions again, I think the user settings & heart rate target zone are only for the HRT+ model - the one I have is the HRT Fit, but the pamphlet has instructions for both models. Do you still have the box for yours so you can see which model you have? If it's the pink Komen one, I'm guessing it's probably like mine and the HRT Fit, which doesn't have the user settings.
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have the one from Target, too. I was able to enter all my stuff in but only with help from my teenager!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Did anyone figure this out my just came today???