Off the Wagon...

Options
I have been SO good at logging my food and keeping in check, but for about a week now I haven't logged on at all, and I haven't really paid all that much attention to what I have been eating (lucky for me I don't have that much junk in the house, aside from the Christmas cookies). Today is my new start, or my climb back on the wagon. I went spinning for an hour today and have entered all my food and exercise. I have to get back into the swing of things. I haven't gained, but missed a week of losing!

Christmas Vacation is going to be here in a couple of days and being home all day with the kids makes it hard not to splurge...really it is just seeing the calorie count when I enter everything that helps me out.

My New Years Goal... I am 196 now and would like to be 194 on 1/1 (losing 2 pounds over the holidays is a pretty good goal I think) I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Merry Christmas

Replies

• cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have been SO good at logging my food and keeping in check, but for about a week now I haven't logged on at all, and I haven't really paid all that much attention to what I have been eating (lucky for me I don't have that much junk in the house, aside from the Christmas cookies). Today is my new start, or my climb back on the wagon. I went spinning for an hour today and have entered all my food and exercise. I have to get back into the swing of things. I haven't gained, but missed a week of losing!

Christmas Vacation is going to be here in a couple of days and being home all day with the kids makes it hard not to splurge...really it is just seeing the calorie count when I enter everything that helps me out.

My New Years Goal... I am 196 now and would like to be 194 on 1/1 (losing 2 pounds over the holidays is a pretty good goal I think) I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Merry Christmas
  • kammiller
    Options
    Merry Christmas! I hope you meet your goal. One week off is not bad, you are back and that is all that counts!!!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I like to take a week off of posting sometimes just for the break. I do continue to watch my portions & snacks. I also keep up my exercise.
    I don't think I will post my food forever so I look at the breaks as practice.