Hawaii people raise your hands!

Options
aloha! i'm from hawaii! i just joined MFP yesterday. i was participating in a support group with a bunch of bootcampers but the requirements were getting a little too much for me so i figured i'd check out MFP. i'm looking to lose 30 lbs by December 31st. so far, so good! I'm hoping to find other Hawaii people here but no matter where you're from, please feel free to stop by and say hello!

be well, kim

Replies

• AlohaBrook
    Options
    Hey Kim,

I am here in Hawaii too...

Thought there would be more of us on the island but I cannot seem to get connected with anyone...

Howzit?
    Weight loss good?
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I used to live on Oahu but I'm in AZ now.. boy do I miss home! Welcome to MFP :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Can I raise my hand because I want to be there?
  • corieueber
    corieueber Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Can I raise my hand because I want to be there?

me too!
  • KLLever
    KLLever Posts: 39
    Options
    *raise*

I was born in Lihue. My family moved to FL when I was about 8. The last time I went Kauai was for my great grandfather's 100th birthday party. You just reminded me how overdue I am for a visit!

PS-I'm the one who added Keoki's Pork Lau Lau and S&S Saimin to the food database! :D
  • malamapono
    Options
    hi everyone! i'm sorry i haven't responded sooner! didn't even know ppl were posting! welcome all of you and thank you for stopping by to say hello!! wishing you all lots of success on your journey! we will get there! aloha, kim