HI.....I'm Megan!

Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
i just started today..... I lost about 50 lbs just before i got pregnant with my first child, and i gained all of it back plus another 20 lbs... I just looked at a picture of myself and i can't believe it's me, I have lost all willpower, so i'm hoping this can help me get back on track!!

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    i just started today..... I lost about 50 lbs just before i got pregnant with my first child, and i gained all of it back plus another 20 lbs... I just looked at a picture of myself and i can't believe it's me, I have lost all willpower, so i'm hoping this can help me get back on track!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Hey Megan!! Welcome!! Dont be afraid to jump right into any thread there is! We LOVE newbies!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hi, Megan! I know what you mean on the pictures. We went to LA this summer and took many pictures and when I developed them, I could not believe my eyes! It is amazing how we can look in the mirror every day and not see what we need to see until a picture gets in our hands. I did not know my b**t could be that big! :)

You can do it!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome Megan:drinker: MFP is a great place to find inspiration and help stay motivated!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    bumpin ya up a bit Megan... sometimes threads drop down fast during peek chat time:drinker: :wink: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.