New, just like a ton of other people =P

Options
As a lot of other people are posting on here, I'm new to this site. I was having some self esteem issues, and my mom asked me what would make me feel better. I told her losing some weight, and she recommended me to this site. She just started as well. I hope that I stick with this, because I have no problem starting things, but I have a problem sticking to them. I want to be healthy and feel good about myself for once. I want to look in the mirror and be more than 20% satisfied with what I see in it. I want to fit into more clothes and feel confident. Hope this works for me :) I think with my mother's support on here, it will help a lot. Good luck to everybody else on here, and I'm excited to lose weight with you guys :)

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I think you'll like this site and the support you will get. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Are you an Aries? Great starter, lousy finisher! Me too.

Just take it one day at a time. Don't beat yourself up if you have one bad day. Just get on board the next day. You can do it. So can I.

Good luck!
  • SSGirlLV
    SSGirlLV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you joined! Together we can do this. I know you know what to do and I am here to support you so you can accomplish your goals!!! You have your own cheering squad!!! :smile:
  • JoannaJobson
    Options
    Changeisgood55, I was on this site called loseit.com, it's very similar to this, but I think that with the support of my mom on this page and her friends, I'll get a lot farther. I hate to say it like this, but it will be kind of like I'll be more apt to keep up and eat well because I know my mom can see what I'm posting. But I also want to make her proud, as well as myself and my boyfriend.
    Jillong, no not an Aries! A Saggitarius! I'll try my best to go slow and like you say, take it one day at a time. I have tried and fallen off the wagon so many time so with support here I think it will be much easier to stay on track.
    Mom, I'm so glad you invited me! And I'm really glad that we can do something as simple as counting calories together on a free website. I'm really excited to do this with you! I love you very much, mama. Thanks for being my biggest fan!
  • SSGirlLV
    SSGirlLV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Always and forever!!!