HATE the time of month!!

Options
For 2-3 days every month, I hold water weight and actually gain 1-3 pounds!!:explode: I know it's to be expected due to mother nature, but it is sooo frustrating!!:sad: Any tips/suggestions on how to get thru it? Especially when I am absolutely CRAVING salt, which will make me hold even more water weight!!:drinker:

Replies

• weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    For 2-3 days every month, I hold water weight and actually gain 1-3 pounds!!:explode: I know it's to be expected due to mother nature, but it is sooo frustrating!!:sad: Any tips/suggestions on how to get thru it? Especially when I am absolutely CRAVING salt, which will make me hold even more water weight!!:drinker:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HA!
    I totally understand... and ate McDonalds...I am soooo gonna regret that.
    Drink LOTS of water!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    HA!
    Drink LOTS of water!

And step away from the scale. Give yourself 7 days then weigh again. No need in torturing yourself.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HA!
    Drink LOTS of water!

And step away from the scale. Give yourself 7 days then weigh again. No need in torturing yourself.

I could just hug you! I got on the scale this morning and was soooo depressed!
    I totally forgot it's not wise to way this time of month! :flowerforyou:
  • FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree ladies!! I am currently experiencing that same exact thing! I ate 10 piece Chicken Nuggets last night w a med fry and a med sprite!! And you know what--w that time of the month ---it was the most amazing satisfying meal EVER!!:drinker:

I know I cannot do it all the time and I won't --but by golly with all the "stuff" mother nature puts us through every month--we are excused!!:grumble:

No more punishing ourselves for what we crave!! I ate wonderfully today and plan too--until the "beast" strikes again next month! :huh:

Well, at least after a bowl of frozen yogurt tonight!! Gotta have me some cookies and cream!! But only 3 scoops--not an ENTIRE bowl full like before!! :noway:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    No advice.:indifferent:

Just wanna say I hate it too.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh-- you only gain 1-3 pounds? Show off-- :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

You too?? We're like twins.

Cept your blonde hair/blue eyes and my dark brown hair/brown eyes. :indifferent:

Hmmm!!! :huh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

You too?? We're like twins.

Cept your blonde hair/blue eyes and my dark brown hair/brown eyes. :indifferent:

Hmmm!!! :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I make sure i dont weigh myself durring that time of the month ... from about 3 days before till its done :)
    But these PMS Migraines are KILLING me... but i guess thats another topic lol
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    just considere yourself lucky not to get it on christmas day .lol....... thats what i think will happen to me
    coz im all that lucky !!!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,925 Member
    Options
    I make sure i dont weigh myself durring that time of the month ... from about 3 days before till its done :)
    But these PMS Migraines are KILLING me... but i guess thats another topic lol

pms migraines...me too. they suck big time!!!!