I don't have a goal weight - I have a goal life

Options
2»

Replies

• laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiring story! We hold all the answers inside of us, it's simply a choice. Good for you!!
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference in not only your physical self, but in your attitude as well. Have to get myself a goal life as well! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring story., :flowerforyou:
  • LikesVeges
    LikesVeges Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bump ... for later.
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! I too will now try and see what I can do in one year. I am taking your slogan - "I dont have a goal weight, I have a goal life" as my own inspiration. Woveeeeee!!!
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    Just loved reading your story - so inspiring. You look absolutely fabulous. Congratulations. Enjoy the jouney tomyour goal life.
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    How wonderful! I too will now try and see what I can do in one year. I am taking your slogan - "I dont have a goal weight, I have a goal life" as my own inspiration. Woveeeeee!!!
    I agree completely. Whenever I set a goal I spend too much time thinking about that number and getting to it. I have no goal in mind other than to be healthier, get out of the risk group for diabetes and getting off my hypertension medications.

I weigh myself for the concrete knowledge that I am losing weight beyond that, I don't care there's too much else in life to focus on!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Well done..you are a true inspiration...thanks for sharing your story!!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Now you definitely don't look old enough to have a 29 year old son!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! You are an inspiration. Congrats!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing. I have started on the C25K and on my 2nd week, I may need medical attention by the end of the 2nd week.

You look amazing and hope you had a lovely time in Fiji x
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow! YOu are inspiring! Thanks for the wonderful read! You look great and you are an ATHLETE!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!