Half way there

Options
MrsCarter00
MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
Well this is my first time posting so im pretty new at all this! I just need to let out all my excitement LOL so I started my weight loss journey 3 1/2 months ago and i've lost 51 pounds...shocker I know! I am half way to my goal weight, yay! but I guess I am also posting for those out there who need motivation. 3 1/2 months ago I just woke up one morning and decided to change my life. I bought the cheapest elliptical I could find and a good pair running shoes and started my new life. Honestly, I eat what I want just not as much of it..i work out 5 times a week and alternate 40min, 20min every other day. And i dont eat after 8:30pm. I swear everyone in my life has asked me what im doing and honestly thats it!! I am so excited that I am half way there and hope to reach my ultimate goal by the middle of January. I've had sooo many sv and nsv and I have to say those help! My husband, friends, & family have been great. I must say God has truly blessed me <3 congrats to all of you who have lost and good luck to those starting a new and healthy lifestyle! :-)

Replies

• geoblue
    geoblue Posts: 19
    Options
    Great job and a major milestone, way to go!
  • janickc
    janickc Posts: 22
    Options
    wow that's awesome! you burn really fast!!! i'm aff way after almost one year! but i'm still pround!
    g girl you can make it for janurary!
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!!!!!
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    You did really well especially in the time frame. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!