I'm baaaaaack!

bleachcse
bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say hello. I have been on a horrible break from watching my weight, and have gained 20 lbs back. I used to be here on MFP quite a bit, and I see tons of new people. I'm feeling so tired and fat that I've decided it's time to get back with it, and the week of Christmas-isn't that going to be hard! I just can't stand this feeling anymore. So I'm back and hope to "meet" all the new people soon. Here's to success-finally!!

Replies

• bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Just wanted to say hello. I have been on a horrible break from watching my weight, and have gained 20 lbs back. I used to be here on MFP quite a bit, and I see tons of new people. I'm feeling so tired and fat that I've decided it's time to get back with it, and the week of Christmas-isn't that going to be hard! I just can't stand this feeling anymore. So I'm back and hope to "meet" all the new people soon. Here's to success-finally!!
  • welcome back and good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
    ~Mel
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome back.

I have struggled everyday for 10 months but managed to keep 20lbs. off. I am totally hooked to MFP.

Christmas is the best time to be here. You will eat.... but, make better choices. Sometimes not so good but just keep trying. You know the drill. There are a bunch of great people on this site.

Well, all I can say again is welcome back.

I also love all your pictures.

Happy Holidays

Kathy

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • good luck I am new and lovin it
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome back! It WILL be tough, what with the holidays, but, like Plantlady (Kathy) said, with MFP you'll be more accountable and maybe not do QUITE the damage you'd do otherwise.
    I don't think I'll ever get too far away from MFP, cuz I sure as he_l don't EVER want to go back to the way I was before I came here! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.