If he likes larger women...

Options
jonesz922
jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
If your guy LIKES larger women, will he stray to them when you are fit,hot & tight???

He says no.... but???? :huh:

Replies

• Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    So what you're saying is he likes big butts and he cannot lie?
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    In my experience, they say they like larger women because they love you and do think you're hot and they want to make you feel good about yourself. But they'd still think you're hot if you were a tiny little thing. Unless there's some really intense fetishism going on about weight, most guys would be happy to have the woman they love fat or thin.
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    He'll change his views..
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    No, I have heard of guys who only think a woman is sexy if she is large. I know what you're talking about. To each his own I suppose.......however, if the man loves her, he will stay.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    He'll get over it!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I live with my ex (we were together for 2.5 years... I have nowhere to go since my family situation is bad so he lets me live here), who is obsessed with big butts. After we broke up he moved out for 3 months, but we still talked. When I told him I was still losing weight, he said he nearly shed a tear thinking my butt was going to disappear, hahaha. Now he tells me it looks great and gets really super mad because I won't let him touch it :P
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    If he loves you, he's not gonna care if you are large or small. Maybe in his mind he may be thinking once you are smaller, fit and hot that you may wonder off.
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't matter. I'm not saying that you're fat but, if you were, would you stay fat and unhealthy to please/keep him?
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend isn't necessarily attracted to larger women. We fell in love when I was heavier than I am now, so I know he doesn't care about my weight. He said he's always preferred women with "a little meat" meaning not stick thin, but I know he won't leave me when I get fit. Especially since I'll be able to do certain things in the boudoir that I can't do now. Just sayin' :bigsmile:
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Well, mine did...but I also changed as a person too and wasn't a doormat anymore. I really don't think you have anything to worry about unless you have existing marital problems.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    My husband has always told me he loves me exactly the way I am but I am telling you he is REALLY loving the new and improved me.
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like curvy women. Always have.
    I love my girlfriend. Very much.
    I love her, and she's curvy.
    I would love her if she's not curvy.
    The love doesn't change if it's real love.
    If it's a superficial attraction, then that's something different.
    But not real love.

Pj
  • putnam80
    putnam80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    To bad for him. You are getting in shape for your health and the health of your family.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    My hubby falls into this category. Since my weight loss he says I am too skinny and he will not look at me or touch me. I told him that's too bad cause I am not going back to the way I was.:brokenheart:
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have had the same issue.. My hubby isn't as attracted to me when my curves are gone,it has nothing to do with the love its just his prefrence..(He is just gonna have to adjust)
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awe that is heartbreaking...sorry to hear that. :frown: Maybe he is just insecure that you are going to get too confident and leave him? Does not excuse his behavior in the least bit. Sorry to hear that but glad you are standing your ground because your health is important.
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ooops I was responding to dawnw30...I guess I don't know how to reply to a post. Sorry!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Well, you other brothas can't deny....
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My husband has always told me he loves me exactly the way I am but I am telling you he is REALLY loving the new and improved me.

my husband is the same.