Back in the 60's!

Options
samvanz
samvanz Posts: 122 Member
I started trying to lose weight last Christmas, at 82kgs. I lost 6 kgs, put 4 back on, then a friend referred me to MFP.
The accountability and ideas and support that this place gives me has been so helpful that now I'm down to 69.6kgs. I'M BACK IN THE 60s!
The other day I had a big NSV when I looked in the mirror and could actually SEE the difference from the starting pics I took - it's taken a long time to get that far.
And now that I'm back in the 60kg range, it's only 9.6kgs to my goal weight.
Oh, Happy Day!

Replies

• Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Hitting those milestones feels fantastic, doesn't it!! :flowerforyou:
  • hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :) Yay you!
  • wendibartel
    Options
    Congrats!
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I can't wait till I'm there too. I have a little over a kg to go, but after being in the 100's, 90's, 80's and 70's, I can't wait to be in the 60's - finally!

Bet it's a great feeling :) Thanks for sharing!
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    After the distance you've come, Amanda, just under 1kg is nothin'. Looking forward for you :)
  • andtian
    andtian Posts: 47
    Options
    that's great Sam. Your determination and persistance is paying off.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I had the exact same thing today, weighing in at 69.7 - great feeling, isn't it? :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!