Please add my mom! She needs friends!

Options
I told my mother that I would make a post so she could get some friends on here. She's fairly new and doesn't know how to use the message boards yet. I've been trying to help her on stay track and stay motivated but sometimes I feel like I'm just nagging her (especially coming from her youngest daughter.)

I feel like she gets easily discouraged when the scale doesn't move. I also feel that she's given up before on her weight loss because she did not have enough support to keep her going. So if you're a positive person looking for a new friend, please add my mom! And if you could just mention that you're adding her because of this post that would be great! Thank you so much!

Her page is here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ellingers

Replies

• olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good for you to encourage your mom to be on this site and get support her weight loss....you are a caring daughter. I would be happy to send her a friend request.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    This is so cute!

I hope to one day have a daughter as sweet as you. I'm totally adding your mom now!
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    I sent your Mom a message that I would like to add her as friend :happy: We all need to have friends for support so that is very sweet of you!
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I think it's great that you are encouraging her. I'll send her a request. :)
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    REquest sent
  • xxhollow
    xxhollow Posts: 26
    Options
    Thank you everyone for adding my mom! She's very excited to have some friends/support on here! You guys are awesome!