lactose free/non dairy vitamins??

Options
This may have already been addressed, but I did a search and didn't find anything so here goes:
I'm lactose intolerant (oh joy...) and lately I've noticed several episodes but haven't been able to narrow down the source. I avoid all milk-related products like the plague, so I knew there was no way I willingly subjected myself to this misery. I started keeping track of everything I ingested and realized my issues seem to occur on days I remember to take my Centrum chewable (I hate swallowing pills) multivitamin. Upon further label reading I discovered the fine print: "This product contains milk".

Fabulous.

Can anyone recommend a daily multivitamin that won't make me hate my digestive tract?

Muchas gracias in advance!

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    My Target brand (Up&Up) adult gummy multivitamins are milk, soy, and gluten free! I can't say the same for the calcium chews unfortunately.

EDIT: Just checked the label, it's apparently also peanut and egg free, not that I was suspicious of that.
  • Lolamako
    Lolamako Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Veglife makes Vegan supplements, so they are free of most allergens including milk. Pretty affordable too.