gained 1lb - feel like crying

Options
2»

Replies

• Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Actually much more than that! Mine fluctuates up to as much as 7 and I would assume a heavier person would see greater fluctuations.

7lbs on a normal day? I gain that when I'm PMS'n. No offense but that kinda water gain is pretty crazy. Perhaps you should see a nephrologist.
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Actually much more than that! Mine fluctuates up to as much as 7 and I would assume a heavier person would see greater fluctuations.

7lbs on a normal day? I gain that when I'm PMS'n. No offense but that kinda water gain is pretty crazy. Perhaps you should see a nephrologist.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

Why? I'm totally healthy otherwise and it's been like that for at least 12 years. Not everything is a deadly disease. :/
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Are you being truly honest with what you are eating, sorry to ask, but there have been days where I have forgot and added it later, so now I add stuff BEFORE I eat it and plan my meals out, if it's not in my diary, it doesn't go in my mouth. A hard disclipline but I am so body conscious at the moment.

I do this too :) I find it so much easier to be strict when I have already entered the food into my diary - like I have made a commitment.

Also, my weight can fluctuate a lot during the course of a day. I weigh and record first thing in the morning but I occasionally weigh myself in the evening just out of curiosity and find I am 4 or 5 pounds heavier!