work & logging

Options
I just started working again after years of school - was easy to get online in classes; not so much in a classROOM. Plus after years of homework, studying and writing - I'm spending the majority of my evenings/weekends with my family & friends. I'm finding it difficult to find the right "groove" and continue logging. It's been 2 weeks. :-(

I go to bed shortly after my 8 year old now when I was staying up until 2 a.m.! This is how drastic the change has been.

How have others fit this into their working world?

Thanks!

Replies

• jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I log on at the office and track my food through the day. Do you have a smart phone? Have you downloaded the mobile app? You can track on the go.
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If you have a smartphone, you could download the MFP app for it! :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    The app would be great for you if you have a smart phone, but if not, just pre-plan your day, you can log your food the day before even and just complete it right before you go to bed just in case you added anything throughout the day or didn't eat everything you logged! Good luck!
  • christinechipchase
    christinechipchase Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Keep a diary thats what i will be doing when i start work next week and then you can fill it in when you get a chance i usually do it while eat my tea on my laptop xxxx
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Luckily I can log in at work, since home is sometimes too hectic. My smartphone app is my go-to on weekends. You can't access the message boards, but you can keep your diary up to date. I love that it only takes a couple of minutes to update things and then I'm off again.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    i gotta do it as I eat, or I forget things (if you don't have a smart phone, maybe jot it down in a notebook)

i wish I was a plan ahead-er.... that is on my things to do list

if I could plan ahead, it would be better.....

I hope it comes together for you :flowerforyou:
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Oops.. sorry all - I wasn't clear.

I can't get on long enough at work to use the app. I have it, but as it's a closed campus H.S., we're not allowed to do such things. I can sneak on periodically to quickly delete junk emails, but that's just click click click.... if it looks like I'm "surfing" (eg: typing), I could get in trouble; so I just don't - unless its actually work relevent.

I'm not a pre-planner. I've tried a few times and it just never works for us.

*sighs*

I'll figure it out - but I appreciate the input. :)