1 Year today

Options
I have logged onto MFP as of today for 365 days in a row. 109 pounds lost and maintaining. I cannot tell you how helpful MFP has been in this journey...........I am still going to continue logging daily. IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    wow nice work!!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Jelleebean
    Jelleebean Posts: 212
    Options
    happy anniversary!!!!!!, and, serious congrats on the loss. :drinker:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is my goal, to continue on no matter what. Congrats.
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Congrats!
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    Wow, absolutely wow! You've done so well - to continue throughout when life happens and throws all sorts at you its commendable!
    I hope I can continue just as you have. Congrats on the fantastic weight loss!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • hschuette01
    Options
    What a milestone! Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary.
  • apsmith51
    apsmith51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must feel as amazing as you look :)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are a great example of how staying strong and logging in can pay off big time! you look woinderful!
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! you ROCK !!! Thanks for friending me all those months ago !!! You have inspired as I have aspired to lose this weight ... One year is an AWESOME MILESTONE !!! You should be proud ... Stay cool !!!
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    And why aren't you the spokesperson for My Fitness Pal? You look amazing and congratulations - that is quite an accomplishment!!!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What a testimony for MFP...you look wonderful in your picture. Great job on your weight loss.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of ur accomplishments... u r doing an excellent job, what a great role model:smile:
  • cactusjon
    cactusjon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!