6 Week Elimination challenge!

Today is the last day of my 8 week elimination challenge, and most of the challengers have asked me to start another round. Starting Friday Sept 2, 2011, there will be a 6 week elimination challenge open to join.

the details will be added in a few days but the basics of the challenge is as follows:

there will be at least four teams (red, green, blue, yellow) and each team will have a team leader who will report their team info to me.

each team will be given daily or weekly challenges and the first team to complete their challenges have immunity and will advance to the next week.

out of the remaining teams, whichever team has the highest percent of weight lost will gain immunity and advance to the next week.

the remaining teams will face elimination. members will be eliminated each week until there is one person standing who will be the winner of the challenge!

the challenges will have a mixture of physical challenges like burning so many calories per person or as a team, certain exercise challenges, meal idea challenges, etc. so be prepared for it all!

the challenges are to be fun and keep everyone motivated and help everyone to move closer to reaching thier goals!! sign up below if you are interested in joining

Replies