1000 minutes per month challenge - August 2011

Options

Replies

• Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    i am in an august challenge that is counting the minutes also...i dont know if its going to go now in september.....my minutes for august so far is 2090.....so i'll be batck the first of september... good luck all:flowerforyou:
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ok...another 75 minutes done! Great work everyone. Looks almost like we need a higher challenge. Everyone is crushing the 1000 minutes for August. September will be interesting to see since some of us, with school(homeschool) back in session, have less time than we did in the summer months. Have a blessed Sunday!
  • Sonchie
    Options
    ok...another 75 minutes done! Great work everyone. Looks almost like we need a higher challenge. Everyone is crushing the 1000 minutes for August. September will be interesting to see since some of us, with school(homeschool) back in session, have less time than we did in the summer months. Have a blessed Sunday!

Sorry almost forgot,
    New total for August: 2340
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am up to 831/1000 for august so far!!! hopefully I make them all
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    67 minutes today.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Hour-long weight lifting session with a friend brings me to 2196. Three more days to get minutes in for August!
  • excalibur119
    Options
    bump
  • sal0118
    sal0118 Posts: 84
    Options
    I did 54 minutes of yoga. Total of 356 since 8/20, since I am new I do hoe that we do it for Sept..
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    will you all do a 1000 minute challenge for September?!
    I just joined and am planning to go to 60 minute cardio and weight training classes 4 times a week so I'd love to do this challenge! :)
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    99 minutes exercise today.
  • sal0118
    sal0118 Posts: 84
    Options
    60 minutes today.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I had three 75 minute yoga classes M-T-W bringing my August total to 2421.

New month starts tomorrow - good luck everyone!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    I was going to do this challenge for Sept. Will a new post be started tomorrow?
  • Sonchie
    Options
    as of Tuesday, August 30 Total minutes= 2594, still have today and tomorrow to log.
    As for my workouts, I do a variety. Running about 15 miles a week, body bar class, intensity class(calisthenics and/or plyometrics), spin class, kickboxing ...all varying from day to day. I dont like being stuck in a rut.
  • nixona1031
    nixona1031 Posts: 133
    Options
    WI today and I lost 2 pounds!!!

10490595.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Including a week's holiday, with no exercise at all, I managed 2200 minutes. May need to try a 3000 minute challenge!
  • nixona1031
    nixona1031 Posts: 133
    Options
    New challenge starts tomorrow. Yea!!!
  • sal0118
    Options
    I did 93 minutes today of cardio and strengthening. 507 since 8/20. Look forward to tomorrow.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    is the september thread posted?
  • nixona1031
    Options