Frisky Business

Options
2»

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    If my wife even thought I was thinking about calories burned instead of how many times I can make her call the good Lord's name, I will not have to worry about logging in sex as an activity for a long time. Sex should be a part of everyday living anyway, so should not be logged. Now calories consumed during sex does need to be logged as it is rich in protein...IJS
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I've heard it's not very many, unless you're the one doing the more vigorous part of it and you do it for a long time. Generally, my understanding is that you burn like...25cals/sesh?

That is disappointing lol
    Probably less for you because you are already a smaller girl who will burn less anyway.
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I wondered this once so i looked it up on another calorie counting app and it said 5 cals for 15 minutes. Good grief! 15 min for m.o.h. is a marathon. I'm going to stick to my zumba! ;)
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    well since we dont all do it the same nor for the same amount of time i dont think any of us wearing a HRM will help teh other out unless we are doing it with the same person they did it with for the same amount of time :noway: so lets just keep it as FUN and hope to get a little something out of it while sweating our butts off literally! so :drinker: to you on your journey and ladies learn to save a horse and ride a cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If my wife even thought I was thinking about calories burned instead of how many times I can make her call the good Lord's name, I will not have to worry about logging in sex as an activity for a long time. Sex should be a part of everyday living anyway, so should not be logged. Now calories consumed during sex does need to be logged as it is rich in protein...IJS

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :bigsmile: all fothe smileys at that protein logging thing!