Celeb Look-a-Like Day?!

Options

Replies

• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    They say his name is..............................................................................................................................................................................................Jon Krakauer!!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I have no one, but have been told I looked like Jo from The Real Housewives of Orange County before. If that's so, I want her breasts....
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't look like anyone :(

This is either good or bad... but you look a little like Miley Cyrus in your profile pic. Here's the proof. :)

miley.jpg

AHHHHH!!! THat's horrible! hahahahahahaha :) But I WILL take her money.

We can be Disney channel queens together!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    <<<< You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my friend introduced me to MFP, I knew my health would be better. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then MFP joined in later.

A few months ago I clicked the community tab and I found you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added 500,000 more awesome people to my wolf pack. 500,00 of us wolves.............................................
    AWESOME!!!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so hard right now!!! Thank you! First I got Kate Hudson and that was flattering and then I got Robert Downey JR:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    This is too funny!!!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    <<<< You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my friend introduced me to MFP, I knew my health would be better. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then MFP joined in later.

A few months ago I clicked the community tab and I found you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added 500,000 more awesome people to my wolf pack. 500,00 of us wolves.............................................
    AWESOME!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    621931_175347758587e2dz43af34.JPG

HAHA three of the people I mentioned earlier were matched up with my picture!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Mine said/showed Shirley Temple (as a little girl).
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I look like me. :drinker:
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Lousy work servers blocking the site. Good thing this place isn't considered "social networking".

i know right?! no one's detected our MFP world yet.. bwa ha ha ha!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I have no one, but have been told I looked like Jo from The Real Housewives of Orange County before. If that's so, I want her breasts....

Whoever this gal is:

u1_zombiekiller_poster_01.jpg
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I wanna try this when I get home. I wanna know who I look like...if anyone.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My phone won't let me do the celebrity morph thing. :(
    I've been told I look like Tapanga off of Boy Meets World, Angellina Jolie (which I will NEVER understand lol), the mean daughter off of Uncle Buck, America Ferrara and that's all I can remember right now. Let me know what y'all think.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    So I hear that it's celeb look-a-like day on MFP today! Who do you think you look like and who do you think I look like? "Please be kind" lol thanks :wink:
    From first glance...Mariah Carey.
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I wanna try this when I get home. I wanna know who I look like...if anyone.

In that picture of you in the white shirt, I think you look like the girl in the original Fast & Furious movie.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    WHICH CELEB DO YA THINK I LOOK LIKE? HEHE
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    My phone won't let me do the celebrity morph thing. :(
    I've been told I look like Tapanga off of Boy Meets World, Angellina Jolie (which I will NEVER understand lol), the mean daughter off of Uncle Buck, America Ferrara and that's all I can remember right now. Let me know what y'all think.

YES! You do kinda look like Tapanga off of Boy Meets World! I loved that show :)
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

According to the site u look 67% like Sharon osbourne
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

In some of your profile pics, I think you look a little like Kathy Ireland!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I have no celebrity look-a-like either. So I just took two celebrites who I thought looked a like and made a side-by-side picture. What do you think of it? Pretty uncanny huh!