Question about Insanity&TurboFire

Options
I have a question to all......I am currently doing Insanity....and it is kicking my tail....I did the first month twice and I am now almost done with the second month and I think I will do it again b/c I'm just now adjusting to it.....and I'm really starting to like it and feel the difference and not dread the workout......BUT now my knees start to ache after my workouts.....here's the thing.....I know you're supposed to land softly when you're doing the jumps in this workout, but I have a slight disability which makes landing softly difficult....I have a very very VERY mild case of Cebral Palsy on the left side of my body.....so my left side is very very weak in comparison to my left....on a random note....my left foot is flat-footed but my right is arched....(weird, huh).....sometimes the bottom of my left foot aches at the end of a workout.....

SO ANYWAY.....so....my question is........is TurboFire less high impact than Insanity....?

OH.....and this is NOT an excuse for beachbody coaches to start messaging me(especially if you do not even know me)....please keep your answers to this in the forum.....I have some friends on my friends list that are beachbody coaches and I would buy from them before anyone else......still....please do not send emails to my inbox.......

Replies