Help with finding a HRM?

Options
kyunda
kyunda Posts: 340 Member
Hey!! does anyone use a HRM? And if so what kind are you using and do you like it?

Thank you!!!

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    bump; i already got some great input from my mfp friends, but would love more opinions
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I use mine every time I workout. It gives me an accurate count of my calories and helps me maintain my heart rate at a particular level at all times during my workout. I have a Polar FT7. You can get some great buys on Ebay and Amazon. Any Polar model would be a great investment in my opinion.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I use mine every time I workout. It gives me an accurate count of my calories and helps me maintain my heart rate at a particular level at all times during my workout. I have a Polar FT7. You can get some great buys on Ebay and Amazon. Any Polar model would be a great investment in my opinion.

i also have the polar ft7, and i love it i had a timex before and it would be so inaccurate. I got it off amazon for like a 100 bucks at the time.
  • kyunda
    Options

i also have the polar ft7, and i love it i had a timex before and it would be so inaccurate. I got it off amazon for like a 100 bucks at the time.

Thanks ladies, i just ordered the Polar FT4 Women's Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon.com.
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You will love it. I actually used mine for the first time today while cleaning house for two hours. I burned 875 in those two hours, then went to the gym and finished up with another hour of cardio for a total of 1301. It is a fantastic device, well worth every penny.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Thanks ladies, i just ordered the Polar FT4 Women's Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon.com.

I was just going to tell you to get this one and from Amazon too. It's the one I got, and from Amazon.
  • kyunda
    Options
    Thank you all so much I can't wait to get it & burn those calories!!!
  • Jess5825
    Jess5825 Posts: 228
    Options
    I would recommend a bodymedia fit. It helped me break through my plateau. I did have a Polar HRM for years, but after 6 years it got to unreliable, but I loved it while I had it.