a Jersey Shore quandary (sort of nutrition related)

Options
2»

Replies

• Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Youth. Check him out when he's in his 40's and I'll bet the only situation going on will be a flabby belly! :laugh:
    lol true! I love the show, but lately I've been thinking their 15 minutes is coming up pretty quick.

IMO their 15 minutes has lasted too long! lol :o)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    wow not a single right answer!

its all about low body fat %.
    I guess my question is more...how is it possible for him to KEEP that low body fat % with the lifestyle he leads?
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    wow not a single right answer!

its all about low body fat %.
    I guess my question is more...how is it possible for him to KEEP that low body fat % with the lifestyle he leads?

i was wondering the same thing - during the taping of the show they're all reckless with their drinking and eating. but i noticed that snookie and j wow lost some weight during tapings of 3rd and 4th season - so im sure they work hard during the off season

considering that their looks (and the debauchery they cause) is what keeps them on the air...im sure they have fitness and PR pros by their side non stop
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    Steroids....
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    Steroids....

i wish it was that simple..

doing steroids doesnt just magically get you bigger, or leaner.... it still takes alot of hard work
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Gives you backne LOL
    Steroids....

doing steroids doesnt just magically get you bigger, or leaner.... it still takes alot of hard work
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Yeah but doesnt liquor have low calories?
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    Yeah but doesnt liquor have low calories?

No.

Fat: 1 gram = 9 calories
    Protein: 1 gram = 4 calories
    Carbohydrates: 1 gram = 4 calories
    Alcohol: 1 gram = 7 calories
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Steroids....

I realize this. I have plenty of friends who are on all that kind of stuff (steroids, HGH, IGF.....etc). I was saying it more tongue and cheek, but the dude is obviously roided out in my opinion.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    mmm....Pauly D
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    mmm....Pauly D

He is going to be at a club in my hometown tomorrow night :) I am the photographer for the evening....Should be a good time!
  • iamrobyn
    iamrobyn Posts: 85
    Options
    I've seen Ronnie get trashed, but I'm not sure I've ever really seen any of the other guys do so. I think they have the moderation thing in tact down. They also GTL so they can lots of extra calories they get to use up each day.