Happiness and positivity. . come and share! Boo hoo free

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
Good day ya'll. .. This is the happiness thread. .. Please share anything that makes you or others positive and happy. . . A favorite quote. . .

NSV

What you had for breakfast. . .

How you looked in the mirror this morning

a movie. .

your kids

WHATEVER.

ME: I had my buckwheat waffles for breakfast with agave nectar and they were scrumptious. . . . .

Replies

• cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    i discovered chocolate cheerios today and should i be blown to smithereens by the hurricane, at least ill die in chocolate bliss...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    i discovered chocolate cheerios today and should i be blown to smithereens by the hurricane, at least ill die in chocolate bliss...

Now those sound delish. . . So how close are you to the path of said hurricane?
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm dropping lbs and could see changes in my before photos versus some I took this am. It's all good!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I got bloodwork results back today from recent dr visits...so I will share a THRILLING NSV...I have lowered my BP from 145/120 to current 118/56 and lowered my cholesterol to be within normal limits....both WITHOUT medications!!! The power of making good choices for my health!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I haven't been modded for over a month! :happy::happy: :indifferent: :happy: :happy:
  • moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    LOVE this topic!!! Thanks for starting it.

True happiness for me: I got engaged a week ago!!! I'm 36 and have waited a LONG time to find "the one." :-D My life was very much of a Bridget Jones Diary, so I cannot even describe how happy and blessed I feel.

I am getting in shape to 1) prevent back and sciatic nerve pain by buidling muscle tone 2) get in shape for my wedding and 3) be in shape for hopefully having babies!

Looking forward to reading others positivities!!!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Today is a good day...for the second day in a row..I have unofficially lost 2 pounds when I step on the scale in the morning. It would put me at about 213.2...closer to onederland...and closer to my overall goal. Crossing fingers for good numbers this coming Monday!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I had an S shaped BM - hello healthy!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    It's Friday!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I got bloodwork results back today from recent dr visits...so I will share a THRILLING NSV...I have lowered my BP from 145/120 to current 118/56 and lowered my cholesterol to be within normal limits....both WITHOUT medications!!! The power of making good choices for my health!

That is incredible news. . .love this. . . I too am on the mission to lower cholesterol. . .dropped it 30pts in my first 2 months of change. . .So your NSV gives me faith that it will drop to normal.
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    I have 5 small parrots and they make me smile most of the time (when they aren't screaming at me for something!)

I love mfp and the support and positivity I've received from folks.

I discovered sugar free hershey's chocolate syrup (2 tablespoons for 15 calories) for those chocolate times.

Philly Swirls (14 calories) for those ice cream times.

Finally, I am thrilled that I have lost as much weight as I have, but am even more thrilled that I feel great and am off all my type 2 diabetes medications. Oh yeah, and that I can fit comfortably in my bathtub and take a bubble bath!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

True happiness for me: I got engaged a week ago!!! I'm 36 and have waited a LONG time to find "the one." :-D My life was very much of a Bridget Jones Diary, so I cannot even describe how happy and blessed I feel.

I am getting in shape to 1) prevent back and sciatic nerve pain by buidling muscle tone 2) get in shape for my wedding and 3) be in shape for hopefully having babies!

Congrats on the engagement :o)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I just had the juiciest kiwi ever!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I haven't been modded for over a month! :happy::happy: :indifferent: :happy: :happy:

That's the opposive of NSV... that's pure failure. Get crack-a-lackin!

Today is FRIDAY!!! And tomorrow morning will be all riding and tomorrow afternoon we are going to find some heat and take our dog swimming at the lake :bigsmile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Congratulations!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started to do my two mile walk at home with my BFF Leslie Sansone (lol) and turned it off and did 3 miles instead :)

I used to hate to share my food with my 3 year old now I always ask her to share because it means i'm eating less :)

I got dressed today and didn't change clothes and keep having to pull my jeans up :)

Yay for Friday :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Congratulations hon. . that is so wonderful!:bigsmile:
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Down another pound! And it's FRIDAY!!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm still not zombified.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

That's the opposive of NSV... that's pure failure. Get crack-a-lackin!

Today's invoking of one will be glorious...