What's your favorite and least of 30 day shred?

Options
What's your favorite exercise of JM 30 day Shred? How about your least favorite one?

I love Love LOVE the punches. Makes me want to go join a boxing class or something.. BUT I hate Hate HATE the bicycle crunches at the end. Today being day 3, was the first day I was able to completely finish them.

Share your thoughts!

Oh, and as a side note, does Jillian have a tattoo of herself on her ankle??!

Replies

• CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    For me the pushups are my nemesis. My favorite are anything w/ the weights, makes me feel like a body builder or something!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    The End...the beginning. Enuff said.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I really do not like mountain climbers! I love the side planks and walking push ups.
  • Kabula
    Kabula Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I hate the grip row! It's fricking hard or I'm just week! It's so worth it though!
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love the bicycle crunches because they feel so good, and it means I'm almost finished :P I hate the push ups, although they're starting to get a little easier now.
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm a freak and really love the walk-out push-ups in level 2. I really hate the in-and-out planks (not the pank jacks, though those suck too) in one of the cardio sessions of Level 2. That's the part of burpees that I hate, so isolating it as a single exercise is torture.
  • mojo95
    mojo95 Posts: 4
    Options
    Jillian mentioned her tattoo on a podcast. It has something to do with her Grandma after she passed away when Jillian was 22. She jokes about it saying she was young and nieve lol
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Options
    The End...the beginning. Enuff said.

LOL!!!!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Eek! I start level 2 today and this is making me nervous ....
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    still on level one...I hate when she goes "I know you feel like shutting off this dvd"...it seems longer as she says that lol
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hate the pushups... I also like the punches. I would love to take a boxing class. The people on Biggest Loser that had the boxing coaches did really well on their weight loss... Looks like a good way to burn off aggression too!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    level two,, the squat thrusts, and the ending plank twists!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i haven't got on level 3 yet.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    still on level one...I hate when she goes "I know you feel like shutting off this dvd"...it seems longer as she says that lol

Lol! I always find it weird when she praises the way that her assistants cross their legs when they're doing the crossover crunches. Or when she says "jump rope--hit it! (just kind of bugs me!).
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE plank jacks, walking planks, high knees, most all plank moves and most ab moves, squat jumps, skaters I love most of it!
    Don't like squat thrusts or side lunges with raises or plank rows only cause I must be doing it wrong due to I don't feel like I'm doing anything. I'm not a big fan of lunges period I rather hold the lunge and do weights.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say there is any part that I LOVE..I do like the punching and ab crunchs(probably cuz I need a lot of work on those abs, but I hate anything that has the word PLANK in it. I always yell back at Jillian, "Plank you!":blushing:
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I am on like day 9 (I think) of 30 Day Shred and I am also doing Ripped In 30. I know, I know...I've lost my mind. I really love how she combines strength, cardio and abs all into this workout. I have a hard time doing push ups. Even the modified push ups are hard for me. I hate the side lunges (whatever you call those things) and jumping jacks without a great sports bra really sucks. I actually love the bicycle crunches. I don't really feel that challenged when I'm doing crunches. Oh, and the planks. I hate the planks, but they are getting better. It's hard for me to keep track of my days. I'm not really doing it for just 30 days. I am going to continue with the shred and with ripped until I get the results I'm looking for or until I get bored and my body is asking for something different. *THE TATTOO* Is it some sort of fairy or something?? Idk

Good luck everyone :)
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I always yell back at Jillian, "Plank you!"

LOL! I do the same thing!
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    For me the pushups are my nemesis. My favorite are anything w/ the weights, makes me feel like a body builder or something!

i can NEVER do a full set of the "side lunges with lateral raises" in level 1... i'm 8 days in and i STILL have to take a break... my favorite is anything abs... oh, and i love how the jumping jacks feel AFTER the side lunges with lateral raises
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 and I actually kinda love the walk-out push-ups and the entire second set of strength with the lunges. I HATE the squat and the anterior delt raises!!! I do four and then I do a squat without the raise, four with, one without.. it's brutal. That being said, I do like the military press that comes after it - that's the only thing keeping me in there. Anything to do in plank position in that level kills me, too. It's getting easier, but man.. she's hardcore.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    ohhh the shred....What do I love? the punches. I like staring right into her beady eyes while doing them just beckoning her to step a little bit closer....

I wish there was a longer cool down though...I always end up going to a walk as soon as its done. If I don't my legs cramp up!