NSV- clothes and HRM

Options
LordRahl
LordRahl Posts: 48 Member
I have lost 49lbs since December (25 w/MFP-July 1st 2011) and my first NSV is my xxl t-shirts are longer on my body now they do not have to stretch out over my belly.

Today I just notice my heart rate monitor (HRM) is starting to slip, I have to adjust the band tighter. That is a first.

Replies

• adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! It's such a great feeling when you finally start noticing a difference in your clothing. Keep it up! :)
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!

P.S.
    Your doggy looks alot like my old dog I had to give away :( what kind is it?
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    what the heck is NSV? I see it often, but i'm not familiar with it.
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :happy: That is great! When the clothes get loose - yes, great feeling! I started pulling out the old blue jeans and they're actually loose, which is totally awesome and shocking to not have to sqeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzze them on!
    Keep up the great work!
  • epaphus98
    epaphus98 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Non-Scale Victory...we need a legend for all the little sayings and acronyms used on the message boards!
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Non-Scale Victory...we need a legend for all the little sayings and acronyms used on the message boards!

Yes maybe there should be a legend. LOL Thanks!
  • LordRahl
    LordRahl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    P.S.
    Your doggy looks alot like my old dog I had to give away :( what kind is it?
    [/quote]

That picture is of Sadie, she is a 10 year old Rotti/Lab/Shepard mix, she is a little runner. My other dog is Austin who is 9 yrs old and he does not enjoy running. We are all losing weight together.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!