kinda new looking for clean eating friends

Options
I don't mean to discriminate against the not-so-clean eaters, but I am trying to switch over to clean eating and would be interested in gaining some support. It would be especially nice to be able to see diaries so I can get ideas for meals/snacks. But I understand some people don't like to show their diaries and that's cool too. :happy:

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    me! i eat clean most of the time :-)
  • duckpond11
    duckpond11 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just started cleaning up my eating this week and would be very happy to have more support.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm your huckleberry.
  • irongirl73
    irongirl73 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just started the Livefit program this week, and if it's not clean, then nothing is! You can add me!

Her eating plan is available here if you want to have a look!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-phase-1.html
  • cjnolt
    cjnolt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I eat clean most of the time. Please feel free to add me as well. My diary is open.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone may I ask what is the "Eating Clean" concept? I have never heard of it before. I am trying to health all the time and maintain my calories per day. Thank you Robert
  • duckpond11
    duckpond11 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone may I ask what is the "Eating Clean" concept? I have never heard of it before. I am trying to health all the time and maintain my calories per day. Thank you Robert

It can mean different things to different people as far as the details go - I think there's a diet book or something with that name. But the concept has been around for decades. It is basically that you need to eliminate processed foods and focus on whole foods for the most part.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options

simply put, i try to make sure that everything in my mouth is as close to from the ground/natural state as possible. For example, i eat mostly fruits and veggies i do not eat many things that come in a box (oatmeal is my exception but it must be stored somehow...and when i'm in a pinch i have "emergency" granola bars that are organic). If i eat bread it is homemade and i do not eat anything frozen.

for meat-eaters, free range chicken and grass fed beef is best.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty clean and my diary is open
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Most of the time, but I sometimes slip. Right now, pretty clean. Feel free to browse the diary and add me.
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is a great site, I find most people really friendly and you can get loads of support. I eat almost all clean food, if your interested in giving and receiving encouragement, look at my profile, and add me if you like:)
  • sheasley76
    Options
    I have just started eating clean and will be starting my diary back up tomorrow. I had fallen off the wagon so to speak on putting my food down on paper (or here online). This would be a great way to be accountable. Any of you that would like, add me :)
  • bookniblet
    bookniblet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too
  • LoveMyArmyMedic
    LoveMyArmyMedic Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I try to eat clean! I'm not perfect, but I would love to meet other 'clean eaters'!