first time here

lovebumps
lovebumps Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I am new as of last week. I am hoping to lose some weight and also tone back up. I ran a half marathon last fall and after the race I took a break and in 4 months gained 10 lbs. I want to run another marathon this spring, so I am hoping this will help me get back in shape and lose some weight so I feel better about myself again. :glasses:

Replies

• Hi I am new as of last week. I am hoping to lose some weight and also tone back up. I ran a half marathon last fall and after the race I took a break and in 4 months gained 10 lbs. I want to run another marathon this spring, so I am hoping this will help me get back in shape and lose some weight so I feel better about myself again. :glasses:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Good luck on here and have fun too! Everyone on here is so helpful and motivational!
  • Thanks. I hope this helps!!
  • good luck love bumps!
  • "Body By Crayton"
    For over 20 years, Andre Crayton, has been one of the leading authorities in human performance and nutritional weight-loss. Starring nationally on ESPN’s “American Muscle”, Fox59 Overtime, (Gary Mendelow), The Indianapolis Recorder on Air “Hosted by Carolene Mayes and Connie Gaines”, WAV53 Indianapolis, Channel 13 WTHR “Hosted by Dave Calabro, reporter Chris Stoute and the Dave’s Team Club Member, Real Women “Hosted by WTPI’s Kelly Vaughn”, Sports Corner WAV53 Indianapolis “Hosted by Jennifer Coffman”, Sports Extra WALB10 Albany,Ga., TBN’s Public Report Channel 42 Greenwood, Indiana “ Hosted by Kathy Nikou and Barbara Presutti”, WTLC Radio Indianapolis Breakfast Club “Hosted by Guy Black and Linda Clemons”, The Indianapolis Recorder Newspaper (freelance writer), also featured in Muscle Magazine International, National Physique Committee Magazine, and Indianapolis Recorder Weekly.

Andre is a graduate of Albany State University with a BS in Kinesiology with distinction, major in Exercise Science, and minor in Psychology. Andre was awarded Indiana’s Personal Trainer of the Year 1993-1998. He is also a National Physique Bodybuilding and Fitness Judge.

As a former teacher of physical education, Andre taught at St.Francis DeSales catholic School in Cincinnati, Ohio and John Marshall High School in Indianapolis, Indiana where he was an Assistant Girl Track and Field Coach.
    Earlier in his career, Andre was Georgia Track and Field Champion, a Semi Professional Football Player, Academic All-American, and 1984 Olympic track and field Candidate 800m, 1 mile.

Andre became involved in bodybuilding in 1986 where he won many awards including: 1990 Musclemania, BW Division; 1990-1997 Mr. Indiana, BW & LW Division, Mr. Indianapolis BW & LW Division; Natural Indiana Champion; placed in top 10 at Nationals and Jr. and IFBB North America; Pro World Bodybuilding Championships and a host of numberous awards and titles.

Established in 1990, Body Double Fitness has been providing one-on-one and group personalized weight-loss, general body toning, fitness training and nutritional requirements for both men and women, in addition to our young adult and senior community. Body Double's personalized training, combined with our nutritional programs can make a difference in your weight-loss and basic fitness requirements.

Body Double has built a solid reputation with our unparalleled client and support services. Our health and fitness assets are all the components needed to succeed in the fitness industry.

Body Double Fitness has no magic potions, just great fitness, nutrition, and one-on-one personalized training, which will let us provide new and old clients with an enjoyable and effective one-on-one personalized training experience.

We appreciate the opportunity to show you how we can make a difference in your life by allowing us to guide you to a better body, one month at a time.
    andrecrayton@yahoo.com
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome and good luck!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    WELCOME!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Welcome

I am training for a half marathon in Feb. I also realized that I need to keep training afterwards. I have picked out some sprint distance triathlons to do this summer. I am also thinking about doing a full marathon next year. I just want to wait and see how the half goes and see how I like the tri's
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    welcome!
  • jsoulia06
    jsoulia06 Posts: 14 Member
    Just joined! Hoping this will give me the push I need to get in shape!
  • My name is Jessica. I have a 5 1/2 mo old son and I am trying to loose the weight. I had pre eclampsia when i was pregnant and i gained alot of water weight. feel free to send me messages and am up for anything.. Thank you all and happy holidays
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hi! Welcome and good luck!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome to our little gang and best wishes for your goals and training!!
This discussion has been closed.