TOTALLY DISCOURAGED..**(

Options
LOST 6 POUNDS AND GAINED IT ALL BACK,, HOW IN THE WORD?? I THINK ITS JUST WATER WEIGHT, ..HOW CAN I GET MOTIVATED TO LOOSE THIS NASTY WEIGTHT IN THE WILDERNESS OF DEATH AND WILL NEVER EVER FIND ME AGAIN, BOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Replies

• shesblossoming
    Options
    How quickly did you gain this weight back? Was it gradual or did it happen all at once? What kind of food are you eating?
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Uh...hmmm...I'm sorry, I just don't know how to respond to this.
  • ccmamax3
    Options
    Maybe you ate something salty? Ormaybe not enough water?? Hang in there...your not alone!
  • lylasnan
    lylasnan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, started out so well and lost 6lb, felt better, looked better and now I am just stuck! Admittedly I haven't put the weight back on, but I am doing nothing different and I cannot seem to budge even 1lb, it is soooo disheartening! Lack of motivation means I really can't face exercise so it becomes a vicious circle!
    Good luck my friend, I'm sure you will get back on track just like I will but it is certainly hard!
  • countinonme
    Options
    Could it have something to do with mother nature issues?? A lot of women do gain sooo much water weight. Don't let it get you down!
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    Dude, that happened to me just a week ago. Use the frustration to propel yourself into new levels of motivation, dedication & determination. You can! You must! You're worth WAY too much to let yourself drown in the WATER (weight). This is a lifelong thing..sometimes we'll go through things & feel down, BUT it's the 90% of the time that counts...not the 10.

PLEASE be encouraged!

*hugs*

Jean
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Take it easy on yourself and take your time. It will work just have patience.
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hold out for the victories ahead. With God all things are possible and handing over this part of our lives can be such a blessing. I can testify to that! LOL Add me if you like, would love to pray for you and having extra support on my side would be great too!