nervous and lacking confidence newbie

Options
hi everyone......im sure you all feel the same as me in a way but i am so unconfident it is starting to seriously affect my marrage and life. i have no social life and im paranoid about everything, i only have 2 sets of clothes that fit and i wont buy anymore as i have clothes they just dont fit, im a comfort eater so when i get unhappy i eat so the catch 22 situation, i work well with support but find it hard to admit i need help, sorry about the rant lol .......anyway im hoping this site will really help me and i hope you all succeed to achieve your goals......good luck everyone and thanks for reading xxxx

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hi honey, feel free to add me. MFP is a fabulous place for support, the friends I've added have become like family. I have a support group as well if you're interested. You're taking a hard first step by coming on here and asking for help. Trust me, I also hate to ask for assistance. But the people on here will help you with anything and everything. :)
  • joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi ya!! Welcome to mfp!! You've made the first step, thats the hardest bit apparently, but i think the whole weight loss thing is kinda hard!

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss, its really friendly and supportive here, you'll be fine!!

x
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    The good thing about this site is that you don't have to ask for help, it just comes to you! If you have a question to ask, put it on the forum as you have and you'll get loads of views and advise from people just like you. Feel free to add me, I was the same just a few weeks ago, two pairs of work trousers, avoiding going out and dreading going on holiday. The real me is starting to creep out now! Honestly, this is a great place to be! Good luck, but if you exercise, drink, stay within cals for the most part and read up here where you can then you won't need it!