Progress, right?

Options
After taking family pictures at Christmas, I realized a change must happen. I started working out & cutting back some, but I really wasn't as dedicated to the lifestyle change as I needed to be. I ended up losing about 10 pounds, but the summer came, & I got incredibly busy, so the eating right & exercising nearly came to a hault. Of course, a few lbs came back to haunt me. I joined MFP about 3 weeks ago & since then, I have lost 7.5 lbs! That is a record for me! :happy: Who would have thought calorie counting would be the key & that it would be so much fun?! I surely didn't, but I sure am glad I found MFP!
Below is the Christmas picture that made me cringe & a picture that I took today in the same shirt. Mind you, today's picture, it is evident I worked all day, but I think you get the general idea. I have a ways to go, but I am thankful for the progress & the knowledge on how to get the job done! Looking forward to my "after" picture! :wink:

P.S. All of your success stories are incredibly inspiring! Keep up the good work everyone!! :smile:

29fyp90.jpg

Replies

• auntsteffy
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to make it smaller...

Ah Ha! Fixed it! :)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I just clicked and dragged, that is great progress! Keep it up!!!
  • nicolecfut
    nicolecfut Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, great job!!!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    progress indeed great job!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your pics, I love looking at the success pics :-)
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow--you can really see your progress, good job! Keep it up!
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are doing great and your pictures are so inspiring! I refuse to let a bad week derail me completely from my goals - just pick myself up and keep on striving. Best wishes as you reach for your goals!
  • auntsteffy
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Your encouragement is appreciated greatly!!! :smile:
  • jrsmith137
    jrsmith137 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow Awesome Job Sis. Steph. I could tell Wed Night that you had lost weight.... but the Before and after pic really shows the difference. Keep up the good work. :)
  • Sima05
    Sima05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! It's amazing what a difference 15lbs makes. Good for you!
  • auntsteffy
    Options
    Wow Awesome Job Sis. Steph. I could tell Wed Night that you had lost weight.... but the Before and after pic really shows the difference. Keep up the good work. :)

Thank ya, Pastor! Ya know, you have inspired us all! :smile:
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    That is definitely progress. Keep up the awesome work!
  • manderlou82
    Options
    Good job Stef! Proud of you!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the progress..
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job, and keep up the good work, you look great! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!