Looking for Turbo Fire Friends!!!

Options
I just ordered Turbo Fire tonight, so I will be getting it mid-week next week. Anyone else out there getting ready to start it or have just recently started? I would love some TF buddies to keep each other accountable. It would be GREAT if there was a few of us that start together, but I wouldn't mind being a little behind either. I'm SO pumped to get this started!!!

Replies

• vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am taking a break next week. I will be starting back up and starting back with week 1 after labor day weekend.
  • HeartRN77
    HeartRN77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in I just started Turbo Fire this week. It is so much fun it takes a while to learn the moves so make sure you do the new to class part of the dvd or you will be lost as I was the first time. The only difference we may have is that I will be doing 2 days of insanity during the week. I love insanity but Turbo Fire is FUN while no part of Insanity is so I thought mixing the 2 would be good for me. When are you starting?
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Count me in I just started Turbo Fire this week. It is so much fun it takes a while to learn the moves so make sure you do the new to class part of the dvd or you will be lost as I was the first time. The only difference we may have is that I will be doing 2 days of insanity during the week. I love insanity but Turbo Fire is FUN while no part of Insanity is so I thought mixing the 2 would be good for me. When are you starting?

Oh man, my husband is doing Insanity right now! I don't think there's ever been anything in the world more appropriately named than that workout! I'm hoping to work my way up to being able to do it, I've got some strength to gain first!

Well, if it takes a little time to learn (and I'm terribly un-coordinated), then maybe I'll spend the couple days I have next week after I get it to do the New to Class DVD and start on Labor Day. I'd like to get a nice group here then make a new thread so we can all keep up with each other!
    I am taking a break next week. I will be starting back up and starting back with week 1 after labor day weekend.

Awesome! We'll probably be on a very similar schedule then. Yay!
  • clo883
    clo883 Posts: 1
    Options
    I ordered mine a week ago so hopefully it gets here today or tomorrow. I really want to start Monday. I would love a buddy!! I signed up for fitness pal a while back but I am hoping to start being more active with it. I have no idea how to add friends so feel free to send me a friend request if you can.
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I ordered mine a week ago so hopefully it gets here today or tomorrow. I really want to start Monday. I would love a buddy!! I signed up for fitness pal a while back but I am hoping to start being more active with it. I have no idea how to add friends so feel free to send me a friend request if you can.

I'll send you a friend request. Once you get more active on this site, you'll get addicted! I'm on here more than any other website.

Anyone else out there????
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    :heart:

Youll love TF!!

I somewhat just restarted it. We have a group on fb if you want me to add you. While most will be on week 3 this monday you could still join if you want.

I did restart but have fallen behind. Im going to skip ahead so that im following with them.

I think youll love it and see great results!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    :heart:

Youll love TF!!

I somewhat just restarted it. We have a group on fb if you want me to add you. While most will be on week 3 this monday you could still join if you want.

I did restart but have fallen behind. Im going to skip ahead so that im following with them.

I think youll love it and see great results!

Yeah Shannon - go ahead and add me if you don't mind.

Anyone else out there want to make a little group on here?
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire. I start week 5 tomorrow. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire too! I'm actually doing a hybrid schedule with ChaLEAN Extreme. I did 2 weeks of CE then decided to get TF so I'm starting my new schedule today. I started to do the recommend hybrid schedule but didn't really like it so I just made my own. I'm just going to alternate CE's schedule with the Prep TF.
  • RebeccaIngham
    RebeccaIngham Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too, just recommitted to it & plan on starting it full force on Sept. 1st. Always great to have more Turbo buddies!!! Definitely one of my absolute favorites of all time. Excited to see how it goes for the whole program & what kind of results I get from it :)
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I'm still (impatiently) waiting for my Turbo Fire to get here. I plan on starting a thread once I get it and get started and we can all post and keep each other motivated. I would love for more people to join!

Any more takers???
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    ME! ME! ME! :bigsmile:

I just got mine last week but I have been in a funk I haven't worked out for about 10 days now. I've been eating crap too! So....I think joining a Turbofire group is a great way to get me back on track! I'm going to start tomorrow!
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I should be getting mine tomorrow and plan to start on Thursday.

I can't wait!!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm doing TF as well! I am on week 4 right now! If anybody wants to add me feel free!! We can also keep active on this board and post pics, results, etc if anyone is interested??
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I just did my 1st Fire workout last night...Fire 30. Having done Turbo Jam really helps since many of the moves are familiar or similar. It is definitely going to be intese weeks ahead but I think I'm going to like it. Today is a Chalean Extreme workout!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Ok, I started a new thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/331542-let-s-get-turbo-fired-up

Let's keep each other motivated!!!