Awesome! Cute corset :)
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all the hard work. Can't wait to see the photo after 25 more!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!
  • EverydayABetterMe
    EverydayABetterMe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! I'm so impressed! And for the record, I just have to say that although I know you are MUCH healthier now and I can only assume happier (!!), you really were a beautiful woman 50 pounds heavier! I heard this a lot when I was heavier (I take a bad picture, but assume I looked/look better in person?). Those compliments didn't make me feel a bit damn better as my ankles were about to snap! I never believed a soul. But you! Really beautiful.. then and especially now- TRULY! Can't wait to see you at goal! I wished I had taken a before picture. Hmph! I'm not even sure I have a candid kicking around, but I might be inspired to look for one since I'm reallllly close to my #50! Congrats Amy!!! WELL DONE :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!