FACE PICS FROM 2008

Options
2»

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i dont know how to post pics :explode: but mine on profile :happy:

I plan on following your lead from 2008 for 2009. You did a heck of a job yourself.

And WTG purdymomma
    :flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    your face is so slim!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    THANKS TO EVERYONE!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: And I'm gonna have to steal your idea! The collage is great to look at on they days you might feel like ... forget it!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Im glad I gave you an Idea IvyKivy. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR COLAGE OF PICS!
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! So... I need to know, did you start with myfitnesspal and stick it out the whole way? Or did you have off and on times? What did you do when you overate one day and felt like you ruined it for the week? Sometimes I feel like it's my charge card and I have to suck it up the next week to make up for it.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Love your pictures. You look so happy and fabulous. I also love the design. Great Job.

Kathy
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you look so great.
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WoW! Those are awesome, great job! I think I will have to steal your idea too! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow.....your pictures are AMAZING!!! Great job on the weight loss!!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!