Hello everyone!

Options
So far I love this app & website! I'd love to say that the main driving factor in losing this initial weight is to be healthier and more active, but honestly - I have a vacation coming up in late September & I'd like to get in shape as much as possible before then.

Lame, I know, but I do plan on keeping this up even after my vacation; I would like to lead a healthier lifestyle overall.

Replies

• jlaquinn
    jlaquinn Posts: 13
    Options
    not lame! sometimes you need a little extra motivation!! :) mine is I would like to be a healthier me.. but I would like to start looking for wedding dresses soon.. and be comfortable in the skin Im in. Im new too!
  • ddrrooiiddppss0088
    Options
    That's not lame at all. Its a great start. I think its better sometimes to have many short term goals. Helps you keep on track! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • mskimmyd
    mskimmyd Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    not lame! sometimes you need a little extra motivation!! :) mine is I would like to be a healthier me.. but I would like to start looking for wedding dresses soon.. and be comfortable in the skin Im in. Im new too!

Glad to know I'm not alone! :happy:
  • CandiRain23
    Options
    Not lame at all! There is no bad reason I can think of:)
  • mskimmyd
    mskimmyd Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys! I feel much less guilty now, heheh.
  • antioneca
    Options
    Good luck
  • watcherII
    watcherII Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    it's not lame to want to look your best. yes, i want to lose weight for health reasons (lower my high blood pressure, avoid my family history of type 2 diabetes/heart disease) and to be around for my kids and future grandkids. i want to be able to live an active life without being out of breath and having no stamina. but come on, i also want to be a milf again. :) good luck!

feel free to add me.