Pajama pants to gym...?

Options
Well, tomorrow I plan on going to the gym, but all my sweats are dirty and it's WAY to cold to wear shorts. Plus, it's almost midnight and I want to do to bed, and I have to leave at 8 tomorrrow.
I'm thinking about wearing a pair of my nice (not silk or anything, but no holes, rips, etc) PJ pants to the gym.
I'm only doing country western line dancing and a little on the elliptical.
I'm just afraid this might seem inappropriate maybe?
I don't know, I just don't want to piss anybody off, you know?
Anyway, your take on wearing pajama pants to the gym.?

Replies

• cellorocker
    Options
    Well, tomorrow I plan on going to the gym, but all my sweats are dirty and it's WAY to cold to wear shorts. Plus, it's almost midnight and I want to do to bed, and I have to leave at 8 tomorrrow.
    I'm thinking about wearing a pair of my nice (not silk or anything, but no holes, rips, etc) PJ pants to the gym.
    I'm only doing country western line dancing and a little on the elliptical.
    I'm just afraid this might seem inappropriate maybe?
    I don't know, I just don't want to piss anybody off, you know?
    Anyway, your take on wearing pajama pants to the gym.?
  • FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll bet you 300 calories that NO ONE will even notice...............:glasses:
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    I wear my pajama pants when I work out. No worries, I don't think anyone will notice either :wink:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've done many times ... no one cares .. and if they do they don't say anything :happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    These days, it seems like everyone is wearing pj's EVERYWHERE, even to the grocery store. I think pj's are called "lounge pants" these days, and, I see them practically every where I go, so don't worry about it, ok?
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    you might even start a new trend!!!
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just saw someone wearing their pajamas at the gym the other day, and I had to do a double take. :laugh: I thought it was kind of strange, but whatever you're comfortable in! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I've seen women at the gym who looked like they were trying out for the Miss America pageant. Trust me, I think pajama pants would be more appropriate!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    These days, it seems like everyone is wearing pj's EVERYWHERE, even to the grocery store. I think pj's are called "lounge pants" these days, and, I see them practically every where I go, so don't worry about it, ok?
    I see them everywhere too! I think it's all good!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    if your at the gym with me working out I dont care WHAT you are wearing!!:flowerforyou:
  • swimchique
    Options
    Wear anything you want. It's not a fashion show runway, it's a gym.
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I agree with Tam! I worked at a gym in Tampa, and all the women (and some of the men) got all dolled up for the gym. then they'd be there for 2 hours just walking around chatting to people and every so often do a lift or something. It was rediculous! I say: wear those jammies and get sweaty!!!! :wink:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Pj pants nowadays don't look much different from any other pants so go for it! I know I would!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    my gym is one where people dress "fancy" to workout, funny how none of them every seem to be dripping with sweat like me...maybe that's why they don't chit chat with me:laugh:

Wear whatever you are comfortable in:bigsmile: