NSV - people are noticing!

Options
I've lost almost 25 pounds since May, and was a little disappointed that my friends (even those who I don't see often) hadn't noticed.

Then last week, I wore a tight-fitting shirt, and a friend (who is also tracking his weight-loss here) gave me a nice compliment!

My mom (who I had not seen in about a month) told me that my waistline was looking slimmer!

And today I wore a tank-top, and my darling husband (who certainly *has* noticed and been very supportive!) looked over at me and said, "nice guns!" Guess my upper arms are shaping up!

Replies

• shunkawakon
    shunkawakon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yay! good job, keep up the good work!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    yay ...you're doing great!
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I've had three people notice, it's a great feeling!
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    yea i agree with you. I have people coming up to me and tell me that I'm looking good. My one shirt is starting to fit better and better everyday just can't wait till when I can wear it.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i received plenty of compliments for the first time in my lift at my company picnic last weekend....

i guess made me realize how great it felt, and that is my motivation...the feeling of actually doing something and looking good doing it!
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is terrific it really helps when people notice well done and keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!