Hello!

Options
Hello! One of my friends told me about this site and I absolutely love it! I've been working out quite a bit to lose my baby weight. I just needed something to help me with the eating aspect of my weight loss journey. I'm not really good with counting calories and what not. Anyway, I can't wait to meet everyone and have fun losing weight. :-)

Replies

• OddlyAhmazing
    Options
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII =) wish u the best of luck on reaching your goal! im new to this whole thing too and fell in love with the app. oh and i just want to say hi im odd....oddly ahmazing that is LOL :))
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... Glad to have you here... there is a lot of support here to help you along on your journey... no matter how big or small your goal is you can achieve it...
  • cookie2x2
    Options
    Hi. I too had heard about this site and thought I would check it out! Very cool. Almost a year ago (October 2010) I lost 40#'s!! Just in time for my 30 year high school reunion. I joined WW online and worked my butt off. However, at the turn of the year I had a son deploy to Iraq for a year deployment and his brother move out. Although I thought I was prepared for being an (single) empty nester, I wasn't and have found 30+#'s of the 40 I lost! :( There's not a day that goes by I don't think about trying to get back on track. I know I need to crawl before I walk. I also know what I need to do but can't find the motivation yet. I hope MFP helps me find my way.
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck Cookie! You can do it! :-)