• Chunkabutt83
    Options
    but what about Crispy Hexagons?

hexagons2.jpg

that shape has too many sharp points for me... i may injure myself :laugh:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Soooo I'm stuck here....house sitting .....and I found a big rat in the kitchen. Yep...im staying in the office tonight.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

AHHHH KILLER CEREAL!!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options

AHHHH KILLER CEREAL!!!

thats a real "cereal killer" deadlier and more stealthy that john wayne gacy
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    Soooo I'm stuck here....house sitting .....and I found a big rat in the kitchen. Yep...im staying in the office tonight.

screw that, id b sleepin outside!!!! Give em some cheerios and see if the ooooooooooooooo's scare them away :tongue:
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    OMG. this is a fast moving thread for something so silly... did you know that bagels are round too?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

AHHHH KILLER CEREAL!!!

You mean the same one that was from the same town as Michele Bachman? That's scary.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options

AHHHH KILLER CEREAL!!!

You mean the same one that was from the same town as Michele Bachman? That's scary.

LOL, that would be the one! About 40 minutes from where i live!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    OMG. this is a fast moving thread for something so silly... did you know that bagels are round too?

lol, yes a very silly thread for a boring Friday night!! Bagels are indeed round, however more deadly due to carb overload!
  • jmatthews75
    Options
    Carb overload is fine, everything in moderation... Carbs are not the evil everyone makes them out to be. you just can't live on them...
    So, anyone else stuck in jail tonight?
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    lmao, i dont know bout ur jails, but mine dont have internet access, so no for me lol
  • jmatthews75
    Options
    yeah luckily a couple years back they let us have some internet access... otherwise I don't know what I would do to pass the time here. lol
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    oh i assume your working in one LMAO, see ive only seen it from the other end
  • jmatthews75
    Options
    sorry to hear that you have seen it from the other end. and yeah, I am working, not doing time. lol, even if I am locked in just like the rest of em.
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    If there was a slap a' hoe button, I would be pressing it right now.

*like*
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    lol, i assure you it was only once and i was young and learned my lesson. It actually could have been worse :) I bet you see all types of things working in a jail, i always thought it would have its major ups and downs but would b entertaining to say the least
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    :grumble:

what she said...:indifferent:
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    :grumble:

what she said...:indifferent:

lol sorry! :happy: glad u dropped by
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Donuts are round too. I so want a donut. Preferably cream filled with chocolate frosting.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    Donuts are round too. I so want a donut. Preferably cream filled with chocolate frosting.

homer simpson moment... mmmmm.... donuts