Is is wrong...

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I think it would be wrong if you didn't drink now Mir!:drinker: Most especially since it's so darn chilly!!:noway: Have one for me please...and save me a roll Tam....I'll add it in for Lunch:laugh: Kel?? Bacon please:love: ...need some protein after I hit the gym to go with my drinks and roll please!:bigsmile: I'd love to party with you all....you're so goofy, funny silly...zany...and always make me smile!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :smooched: Have a good one all......now I am ready to SCRAM out the door.....oohh shoes...need some shoes!:blushing:

Anyone finding it a bit odd we haven't yet heard from Tam? hm....Tam and her rolls....seems a bit odd wondering if she's munchin on one right now....:wink::drinker::grumble: :noway: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I think it would be wrong if you didn't drink now Mir!:drinker: Most especially since it's so darn chilly!!:noway: Have one for me please...and save me a roll Tam....I'll add it in for Lunch:laugh: Kel?? Bacon please:love: ...need some protein after I hit the gym to go with my drinks and roll please!:bigsmile: I'd love to party with you all....you're so goofy, funny silly...zany...and always make me smile!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :smooched: Have a good one all......now I am ready to SCRAM out the door.....oohh shoes...need some shoes!:blushing:

Lotsa bacon left........but we have to save some for Shannon...she gets very angry when people mess with her bacon or her wine nono.gifeeek.gif:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Nope new_all_coholic.gif

That's my girl!! :drinker:

It goes well with bacon th_smalldancingman.gif

Yup, we can add a box of wine for a complete meal (right Shannon?) :wink:

Covers 3 food groups

Baileys Irish Cream = Dairy
    Bacon= meat
    Wine=fruit

All we need are veggies and breads....Tam can bring some rolls...Anyone for some veggie pizza? :bigsmile: :drinker:

And that IS a partayyyyy th_happy0005.gif

Tam.........we're having a party........you bring the rolls :drinker:
    Absolutely!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic

Anyone finding it a bit odd we haven't yet heard from Tam? hm....Tam and her rolls....seems a bit odd wondering if she's munchin on one right now....:wink::drinker::grumble: :noway: :bigsmile:
    I'm trying to decide if I want to share my rolls!

My.................precious!! :love:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Lotsa bacon left........but we have to save some for Shannon...she gets very angry when people mess with her bacon or her wine nono.gifeeek.gif:laugh:

Don't say the "w" word. Had waaaaaay too much of it last night. handface.gif
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Is IT wrong (stupid spelling mistakes)....

...to crave Baileys Irish Cream at 9 in the morning? dunno.gif

Mix it in your coffee, yum!!!! No one even has to know!!! :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    ummmmm i guess that depends on how much your looking to drink:laugh:

The funny thing is that I rarely drink. The last time I had alcohol was in July. Maybe it's because it's so freaking cold here and I just want something to keep me warm. :ohwell:

Try hot chocolate with butterscotch or peppermint schnapps.
  • TamTastic
    ummmmm i guess that depends on how much your looking to drink:laugh:

The funny thing is that I rarely drink. The last time I had alcohol was in July. Maybe it's because it's so freaking cold here and I just want something to keep me warm. :ohwell:

Try hot chocolate with butterscotch or peppermint schnapps.
    Oh My Goodness!! :noway:

That sounds nummy!!!!
  • kellch

I'm trying to decide if I want to share my rolls!

My.................precious!! :love:

:angry:

You better share missy nunu.gif
  • kellch

Oh......so then I get to drink it all myself??? :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    they do have the coffee baileys now. it's pretty good. just tell everyone your having your morning coffee, who would know:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    they do have the coffee baileys now. it's pretty good. just tell everyone your having your morning coffee, who would know:drinker:
    Ya bunch of enablers!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Ya bunch of enablers!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:smokin:
  • Shannon023

Oh......so then I get to drink it all myself??? :bigsmile: :drinker:

It's all yours, mini-me! :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    FYI...

If you are going to eat a sandwich on a pita, with a LOT of hummus and lettuce, make sure your dog is sitting in front of you when the turkey shoots out the other side!!

That is all.
  • Shannon023
    FYI...

If you are going to eat a sandwich on a pita, with a LOT of hummus and lettuce, make sure your dog is sitting in front of you when the turkey shoots out the other side!!

That is all.

writing.gif

Got it! :laugh:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    That's why they make Bailey's flavored creamer.
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    To be honest....

I am currently sitting in an airport waiting to fly west annnnd drinking a mimosa. :bigsmile:

cheers! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    FYI...

That is all.

I make sure I have a bowl to catch any milk that comes out my nose when I laugh real hard. That way I can feed it to my cat.

ok, that took care of MY milk....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    To be honest....

I am currently sitting in an airport waiting to fly west annnnd drinking a mimosa. :bigsmile:

cheers! :drinker:
    You lucky duck!!

I love mimosa!! :tongue: