30 day shred feeling sore

Options
hi all! should i still continue 3 days in and feeling sore in my arms like i can barely move it but i would love to continue

Replies

• HeatherYevette
    HeatherYevette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Depending on just how sore. If you are so sore that it hurts to lift a glass of water... take a break. For me though the only way to work through the soreness was literally. Work through the soreness. I remember day 3 my legs felt like painful stiff rusty hinges. After working through it though, I was okay! Also, invest in some L-arginine tablets. I take them to combat muscle soreness and it works!
  • CristineD
    CristineD Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and 4 are the worst....I could hardly walk up my stairs let alone lift my kids but I pushed through and by day 5, I was back to normal. If you choose to carry on, do the modified version of the exercises and don't do anything that causes excruciating pain. I started adding in extra stretches before and after and that has also made a difference.
  • EJanine
    EJanine Posts: 23
    Options
    Yes. I did. I was sore, had knee pain, and cramps on my left quad and my right calf but I kept pushing and it eventually became manageable. Just stretch more, drink a lot of water, take an anti-inflammatory and a day off if you need. =).