2 lady exercise buddies- 20-30lbs to lose

Options
hiya
i'm a mum of 1 just trying to get rid of my baby weight! i've been able to lose 30lbs myself but i'm not stuck at the 'reward' stage and feel like all my old habits are coming back
i'm in desperate need of two hardcore ladies that need motivation and have 20-30lbs to lose.
i need it to be just us three so we can email each other, encourage each other, call each other when we've fallen off the wagon- the whole diet buddy thing but in every word of it
. i'm all about restarting my healthy lifstyle- portion control- introducing more veggies and drinking more water/herbal tea, exercise and toning- 4-5 days a week( i shuffle between tracy anderson and the gym)
please, if this is something you are interested in, please get in touch!
we can exchange emails, phone numbers and use this forum until we reach our goals and help each other maintain it!
looking forward to hearing from ya!!!

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    id put my hand up but my eating wont get any healthier :( therefore noone really wants to be accountable with me. I have never eaten fruits or veg and though i try new foods, it wont happen :(
    Good luck!
  • Softly_Sedated
    Options
    I am just easing into MFP and am only slowly getting onto the healthy food bandwagon. However, I just wanted to say - reading your post inspired me to trade the Kit Kat bar I was about to eat for hot water and apple cider vinegar instead! Thanks!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I would but I have way more to lose than that :(