SENSA

Options
Hi Ladies,

I have come across the above aid to losing weight on the internet - looks like it's only sold in the USA. Has anyone heard about it or used it on this forum?? I would like to know because I will have to go through a lot of trouble to get it and it already costs $90 for 2 months worth of starting kit - don't want to throw my money away !!

Thanks
jacky

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    it doesn't work
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Save your money and buy yummy clean food.....I am severely opposed to weight loss aids......I lost 114# with hard work and dedication and you can get to where you want to be without that stuff . Good luck!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    My friend used it and it didn't work for her. Made her constipated too.
  • conniem60
    Options
    The only thing that works is MFP and exercise. Sensa and other product prey on individuals who are desperate to lose weight "easy". Remember nothing that is worth anything is ever "easy". Slow and steady wins the race, especially in weight loss. This ia a life changing journey that we are all on together. Use your MFP friends, NOT Sensa
  • jackymenhennet
    jackymenhennet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you my MFP friends - I appreciate your feedback which has made me see sense :-) Onwards and Upwards slowly then !!
    j x x
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is...it sounds like its some sort of fiber powder or some such wacky thing...lol...u can do anything u set ur mind to...losing weight the old fashioned way is more rewarding, I speak from experience...gimmicks are just no good for u or ur body...glad u decided against it...save ur money and do it the hard way...blood, sweat and tears...it works the best...blessings sweetie
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    if youre gonna throw that money away on some powder... might as well just go out and buy some meth, at least meth will help you lose weight HA.

its crap. donate that money to hungry children
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    my husband tried it and he only lost about 5 lbs. He called to cancel the program--after being charged the $90. They asked if he was sprinkling on the food once he ate off the top where he sprinkled. They never said that.,. So it may be a wonder drug. but I wouldn't waste my money on it........You can lose more on here.....
  • cntails
    cntails Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds a few years ago and was happy with my results & kept it off then I thought I would try Sensa because of the Hoildays and stuff so I did spend the 90 bucks and I gained 8 pounds in a month !!! I was so mad and now I am trying my best to get the 8 pounds and some off. Dont waste your money!!!