Hello

Options
I'm going to give this a try...I've already lost a hundred pounds on my own but these last 50 are giving me trouble! I had been going to WW but I'm just not feeling it lately. I think I just need some discipline of logging in somewhere to be accountable, you know to make it more real AND to switch it up a bit. SO here goes nothing...lol!

Replies

• karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you have found a fabulous place to kick some butt and get good positive feedback-support- and yes accountabilility. i hope you are able to knock out those last 50 in a healthy way! best to you on your journey!
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi I just joined myself and really like it. you should be so proud of yourself thats fantastic what you have done so far. I am sure filling in the food guide will help. sometimes just trying something new will get you going again. Good luck you have the power! feel free to add me as a friend maybe we can support each other. I am very motivated right now because I finally beat a number I have bean fighting with. Welcome! Cynma
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    You're kidding, right? Here goes nothing, after losing 100 lbs. already? :noway: OWN your ACCOMPLISHMENT! That is stellar!!!!!! We are here for you! :flowerforyou: