Theraband / Resistance band Advice please :)

Options
Hello, i use Therabands for my exercises and today right in the middle two of them got torn and flew around my ears. Those are the type without handles, simple and old so i guess they were porous.

Now i am looking around for new ones and found those nice tubes with handles. Now i don'T have any experience with those and i found a couple of reviews of those handles flying off because the band rubbed to much at the metal ring they were hold by and such.

Does anyone have any good / bad experience with certain brands to look at or avoid so i can find something that might hold a while? I am beginner so I'd be looking for light resistance not hard or extra hard. I would appreciate any time you can give me :)

Replies

• tmontgomery69
    Options
    The ONLY bands that I will use it Bodylastics. They are the absolute BEST! Here's their website http://www.liveexercise.com/all-products/#Systems I would recommend starting out with the Max Tension Set.
    It's best if you have a solid wood door to utilize with the bands, but I don't have a solid wood door in my house and I've been using them for well over a year. If you don't have a solid wood door just make sure that you put the door anchor closest to the hinge side of the door.........when you do one of the shows you'll understand what I'm talking about. :smile:

Their website offers FREE daily workouts, that you can watch live or when it's convenient for you. Is all you have to do is sign up for a FREE account to watch the shows.

I hope this helps. :smile:
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That helped a lot tmontgomery69. I found Bodylastics on amazon so i know i can get them also in Germany. Thank you :)